Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In order for dentistry to do its part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the American Dental Association, the Virginia Dental Association, and the American Academy of Periodontology has mandated the closing of all dental offices until after April 24th, 2020. This date is subject to change. Therefore, in an effort to support social distancing and slow the spread, our offices will be closed until the government mandate ends. If you are a patient of record and are having a dental emergency, please call the office and we will respond as quickly as possible. If you had a scheduled appointment during this time, our team will contact you to discuss rescheduling.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone in our community as safe and healthy as possible.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- The Small Business Owners Guide to the Cares Act
- FAQs and Resources for Small Business Owners
- How to Wear PPE equipment in the dental office: https://vimeo.com/397424618/5e69e27680
- Covid-19 Emergency Consent Form: http://media.campaigner.com/media/75/754910/COVID-19%20EMERGENCY%20Consent%20Form.pdf
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.htm
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html